Qué Pasa?: The Natural Chica Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!!

3 posters

Go down

Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!! Empty Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!!

Post  Sun'sRae Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello, Ladies!! I'm here to represent for the MD Naturalistas. If there are anymore Natural Marylanders out there... can't wait to meet you!

My hair journey thus far has been an amazing experience. Each and everyday I find out something new. It doesn't matter if it's about another person, my own hair, someone else's hair, or certain natural products. I'm just glad to be apart of such a network that uplifts and supports Natural women.

~Peace & Love~
Sun'sRae
Sun'sRae

Back to top Go down

Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!! Empty MD Is Where its at

Post  Mzleci Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey Rae!!!!!!!

I am so excited to be on this journey, I have learned so much about my hair and skin in the past year than in my entire life and I look forward to learning more sunny
Mzleci
Mzleci

Back to top Go down

Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!! Empty Natural Sista from MD here!

Post  Natural_Sista Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:44 pm

I am a Marylander who has had locs for over 10 years and I am now ready to transition into natural loose hair.

I am not going to do a BIG CHOP, but I am going to comb them out! No, I'm not crazy, but I want to maintain as much length as possible.

I am so excited to be part of this forum and would love to have a chance to meet up with all of the Maryland Naturals...maybe we can even have a DMV meet-up!

NATURAL SISTA
Natural_Sista
Natural_Sista

Back to top Go down

Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!! Empty Re: Hey!!! It's Rae from MD (Maryland)!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum