Qué Pasa?: The Natural Chica Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica

3 posters

Go down

Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica Empty Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica

Post  NaturalChica Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 am

Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz

Need:
(1) spray bottle
(1/3 c) filtered water
(1/4 c)aloe vera juice
(2-3 drops) lemon oil (or other essential oil of your choice)
(1 tbsp) sweet almond oil (you can substitute with other light oils like jojoba, coconut oil, etc.)

I usually mix all of the ingredients together at once, with the exception of the lemon oil, which I add last. I like using this spritz in the morning to refresh my hair. My hair feels softer using this concoction rather than just using water alone. The citrus scent gives me that extra boost to get things going in the morning Smile

Let me know if you try it out! *Mae* www.naturalchica.com

NaturalChica
Admin

http://www.naturalchica.com

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica Empty Natural Oils

Post  miss.nadiamonique Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

I been having this big question for a while. I watch these youtube videos, etc. and everyone is talking about, "I put this oil and that oil.." The question is..where do I find these oils? I have none.

miss.nadiamonique

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica Empty Where to find oils

Post  naturallyangelic Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 am

Do you have a Trader Joe's in your area? You can find oils there and not break your pocket either. I picked up some jojoba oil there the other day and only paid 6 bucks! I hope this helps. Smile
naturallyangelic
naturallyangelic

Back to top Go down

Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica Empty Re: Refreshing Moisturizing Spritz - Natural Chica

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down